- Supply Chain Management Service
- On-Time Material Delivery
- Customer Assistance
- Quality Commitment
- We provide third country shipment facility and can deliver order to any overseas country depending on client request,
- We are actively supplying our material hassle free in more than 75 plus overseas destinations like USA, Europe, Latin America, Fast East Regions to name few,
- To brief in-depth, we are operating with more than 50 plus business partners world-wide,
We are committed to provide timely delivery of material and focus to make the necessary changes to achieve a marked improvement for on Time Delivery to our customers across the International regions (North America, Latin America EU etc.)
The Accent distribution staff regularly partners with its manufacturing co-workers to ensure safety stock levels are maintained at all times. As a result, Accent sustains superb service levels while accommodating the industry's dynamic demand curve. If there's a spike in orders, Accent can fill them.
- We provide technical support professionals to support our esteemed worldwide customer.
- From initial face of inquiry to end of the shipment we provide all possible support and assistance to our customer.
- We focus mainly on customer services for that our executives are available 24*7 for customer support. We are always ready to serve client with a smile and it creates new customer service experience to our client.
- We have set quality standard to produce product as per ISO and GMP guideline.
- We have world class Manufacturing process, Packaging, transportation and storage condition and other factors that reflect to quality of the product and services too.
Quality permeates everything we do at Accent Literally. From R&D, production development and vendor selection through manufacturing, packaging, and aftermarket with customer response/support, Quality Management ensures that everything continues to run as planned. Our "Quality by Design" approach means that quality not only runs through every phase of the product life cycle, it is built into every step of the process.
Our fishbone diagram might look simple, but it's rich in its story-telling ability. It shows how every element works to contribute to a quality end resul. And the Quality Management (QA/QC) department-despite having its own spoke in the diagram-really pervades every other contributor. Hover your mouse over each point to learn more about how it works together toward a quality-infused result.
It's been said that, at Accent, the amount of resources dedicated to Quality Management goes beyond what is typically considered satisfactory in the Excipient business. Of course! When it's about quality, we leave nothing to chance.